All craft products submitted for application to The Crafters' Network sponsored Craft Show must be hand made by the applicant.
Prior to applying for entry into any particular Craft Show sponsored by The Crafters' Network , all crafters must complete and provide a Vendor Registration Form. This form can be accessed below at the Registration Download LINK.
Craft Show Application Requirements for Vendors not previously registered with The Crafters' Network:
- Preliminary Telephone Interview (843) 884-0163
- Provide a completed and signed Vendor Registration Form to be kept in our file. We shall keep The Crafters' Network Registration Form for 24 months subject then to an update. Once registered, a Vendor may eliminate items (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) and (8) for individual show dates until their 2 year registration period expires. Items (6) and (7) must be delivered to the Craft Show Organizer by 48 hours prior to any scheduled Craft Show.
- Provide a copy of your South Carolina Retail License. (You must be able to collect SC Sales Tax for products sold at The Crafters' Network Craft Shows).
- Provide a copy of your Town of Mount Pleasant Business License. (You may not conduct a commercial enterprise within the Town of Mount Pleasant without this Business License.
- Provide three recent photographs of a sampling of your handcrafted items. You may be eligible to use your website, Facebook, or Etsy Shop photographs if they are of good quality.
- Provide a completed and signed Crafters' Network Show Event Application for the Event Date(s) desired.
- Provide the payment of the Craft Show Fee by check made payable to The Crafters' Network. (payments by currency are discouraged). You may use a credit card by telephone, a $1.00 service fee will be added.
- Any change in product line, ownership of your business ( a new partner or other such event) change in SC Retail License, etc. will require a renewal registration immediately.
Do you need assistance obtaining proper licensing? This can be done online or you can visit the licensing authority in person.
Click Here for help acquiring your South Carolina Retail License.
Click Here for help acquiring your Mount Pleasant Business License.